Welcome to Igbo Association Nashville, TN.
—–A Community of Igbo People of Nigeria residing in Nashville, TN and environs.
Igbo Association of Nashville was founded on the third day of September, 1989, in Nashville, TN. It is a non-profit organization that is comprised of dully registered igbo people resident in Nashville and surrounding cities.
- To clearly protect, polish and foster the identity of the Igbos.
- To promote unity among its members and to assist them in times of need.
- To encourage members to participate in economic, social, and cultural activities aimed at bringing about positive changes adequately responsive to the needs of the Igbo people in general.
- To assist Igbos to obtain employment in the United States and abroad.
- To promote and participate in some activities that will benefit the Nashville community.